Sunday, June 1, 2008

05.30 - 05.31 Weekend Re-Cap

This weekend was pretty hektic! Back to back events. I'm pretty drained.

Friday- 05.30.08
We hit up Deco's, it was dope. I ran into some old friends from back in the day. The djs were tearin' it up; shout outs to dj's dubz, e-run, pivotik, rage, ZXR, and GEMZ.

Saturday- 05.31.08
I hit up the Body Rock Competition. Special Thanks to Jen C. for providing me with the tickets. Overall the event was dope. A great turn out! The performances were sick! Here's a couple shots I took with my digi cam. My cam isnt hardcore but I still manage to get some decent shots!












































After the Body Rock event We cruised over to Aubergine for Ron-Chee and Michelle's Birthday. It was pretty dope! Especially since we all havent been together like that in a while. Happy Bday Ron & Michelle.





























No comments: