Monday, June 30, 2008

June 27, 2008 | LPL Event | Onyx/ Thin | Recap

This past weekend was pretty dope! Last friday we started off at my company's bbq/picnic at petco park. It was good too see some co-workers outside of work!
After my company function we headed downtown to club Onyx/ Thin. I helped my boy Ronnie out again with the ever so popular "Photo Booth" style shoot! The pictures came out really dope! The "Photo Booth" style shoot is growing very popular, and Ronnie mos def shows his photography skills with it. Props out to everyone out that night that showed us love: Victory Ent, TK, Jay, Maka, Jen, Dj Impakt, my regular crew, and everyone else that stopped by and said hello. My Condolences go out to the love ones of Raymund Orias, RIP.

To view more pics from this evening go to: http://www.roncheeboomba.com/

No comments: